• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PakStudies And Islamiyat in M/J 2012

Reaction score
thementor said:
tell me hw to prepare for pak std paper 2 olevels

read book ............ many times...... most units are linked together.......... once you are satisfied ..... go to past papers.... use latest ones for more exact pattern of paper and can go from 2004 to 2011 ........... refer to MS and ERs for better understanding of the questions and their answers.

:)

Reaction score
I am appearing in 2012 in pakstudies and Isl. :Yahoo!:
I m facing problem in ISL because i dont know how to prepare the topics ''Quran and Hadith compilation'' i mean m learning the facts but answering the Q s of these topics is a bit difficult...what to write and what not....plus i m doin from farkhanda noor so is it necessary to prepare from Dr.iftikhar too for an A*?? not much time left for that....midterms and then mocks :fool:

Reaction score
I find history easy and geography difficult.......if you have given the paper can you tell how prepared all those maps and stuff? how you learned on the map the trail of all the rivers (other than the main five) and the other things such as where cotton and wheat are grown and similar things? please help me out i am really stressed out !!!

Reaction score
dont worry

just print out the rivers maps etc.... and paste it somewhere where you see it everyday..... this way it will be in your mind

for crops .... use short things like.... wheat is grown in Rahim Yar khan,bahawalpur.bahalwanagr................. make it short to RBB simple memorise RBB and you will automatically recall names of cities :)