• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

pakstudies and islamiyat

Reaction score
For the first part of the question i dont know but if u r goin to start get the syllabus for the year and go accordingly first cover P1 and then P2 that means start from Biography Hazrat Mohammad (SAW) and side by side keep doin surahs.then u keep goin like this Surahs cannot be leanrt in specific time u have to keep revising them and therefore doin some everyday and revising is key !

Reaction score
heyy
..ummm i'm actually not looking forward to a very good grade or sumthng C or D will work or even an E :p..n i went through the syllabus n the portion is quite much :/ so i thought of eliminating some topics if someone could help me with that...like i thought of not learning the biography of Mohammad ( SAW )at all..:/ is that ok..here are the topics if someone could just tell me wich ones are lyk more important :)

PAPER 1 :-
Major themes of the Qur’an

The history and importance of the Qur’an:

The life and importance of the Prophet Muhammad

The first Islamic community

PAPER 2 :-
Major teachings of the Hadiths of the Prophet

The history and importance of the Hadiths

The period of rule of the Rightly Guided Caliphs and their importance as leaders

The Articles of Faith and the Pillars of Islam

:)

Reaction score
why do u want to leave out so many topics and why do u want to get a C come on its not that difficult u can do this in a month give it a try atleast. Its useless thinking before even starting the learning that u cant do it !

Reaction score
dats because i im moving to pak n u noe how it is :p getting admission in a new school n bla bla :p so i dunt think ill be able to it :$ i have lyk other works to doo..:p..

Reaction score
plz tell me how to start answer of this question "lucknow pact was the only hope for the people sub continet form 1909 t0 1919.do you agree or disagree?"

Reaction score
does any body know the link for ebook of history and culture of pakistan by kelly latest edition