• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakstudies/history, need help?

Reaction score
So can anyone please help me with these questions?
1) Why the the constitution of 1956 fail? (7)
2) 'The afghan policy was the most successful of Zia's policy.' Do you agree? Explain.
I'd really appreciate it!

Reaction score
As for the second question u cud include the following points
Zia was able to improve his image + won support from the west and turned out to be a 'national champion' from just another military leader
Pakistan became a front line state in global superpower conflict
pak did a profitable business of military assistance during zia era n became 2nd larger supplier of military manpower
naval agreements with saudi arabia, oman n USA were signed
50,000 pakistani personnels were abroad who were well-paid
Pak's annual growth in GDP was 6.2%, the highest in the world !!
Hope this helps n I would be more than happy to answer any questions related to history in the future :)

Reaction score
I'm appearing in the O level history exam in 2013 May/June. My question is that in N. Kelly, it is written that Pakistan lost the 1965 and 1971 wars with India, but apparently, some sources say Pakistan won. I'm really confused, help me out.

Reaction score
Seriously Bro...Reading constitutions is waste of time and a factor of tension cuz u cant remember all those and then mix 56 with 62 with 71 and also mix amendments..better keep away ... as far as wars are concerned 65 war is from some ppls opinion won some say lost as they ive their own opinion so whenever u say anythin support it with a sound reason ..go with kelly's reasoning as he is/was the examiner of history at cie

Reaction score
I'm appearing in the O level history exam in 2013 May/June. My question is that in N. Kelly, it is written that Pakistan lost the 1965 and 1971 wars with India, but apparently, some sources say Pakistan won. I'm really confused, help me out.
i am also appearing dix year!...pakistan did lost the war..but ayub told pakistanis dat dey won...

Reaction score
was the creation of the new state the greatest achievement Jinnah made to the Pakistan Movement? Give Reasons.
Plz help me with this Question i need it urgent
THNX.