• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

paper 21 2013

Reaction score
yep, mine was 5 too
I hv a question regarding word...when it says consistent paragraph spacing....shud i highlight the heading and subheading along with the body text??? plz reply asaaap thx

Reaction score
I hv a question regarding word...when it says consistent paragraph spacing....shud i highlight the heading and subheading along with the body text??? plz reply asaaap thx
Paragraph spacing..after you justify it, theirs a button up their in the 'paragraph' space-box-thing, spacing, it says a certain number of line spacings (1.5 if i remember)

i think yeah, the whole thing... cant remember though, sorry

Reaction score
What was new in the paper comparing to 2012 , how many contacts did you guys make , and what formuals were used in access ? i am giving paper 22 tomorrow , help please ?

Reaction score
guys another question in p31 they asked me to add the date and time in excel right header ??right

Reaction score
What was new in the paper comparing to 2012 , how many contacts did you guys make , and what formuals were used in access ? i am giving paper 22 tomorrow , help please ?
nothing new, 3 contacts, 1 group for them, SUM only at the end of the report.
and extract query is required. any questions, inbox me :)