• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Paper 32 discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Keeemoman said:
Why is that
Do you mean that it will reach whatever the power
Ok think logically if you give a very low power you mean it will take years to reach
Another example is if you, with your tiny hands try pushing the plane to reach to other country then will it move!!!!
and then there is something else why will they repeat a question and give 5 marks for free!!!!!!!

im really sorry, bt is it only me or is it no one is able to get wht ur saying?! wht ws tht "pushing the plane with your hand" thingy?!
nd i tried my best to make u understand, its jst tht ur too stubborn. i aint gonna waste my time!

Reaction score
Man thats want I am trying to make u understand and waste my time with u guys
Cause I have to say that not you
I have my arabic exam and u r jobless for 10 days
(I know u will still argue but I wont answer)
I know ur innocence but it doesnt(youre in my school)matter with me cause you arent innocent
Anyways I am having my arabic exm and I will ensure with my teacher

Reaction score
Keeemoman said:
Why is that
Ok think logically if you give a very low power you mean it will take years to reach
Another example is if you, with your tiny hands try pushing the plane to reach to other country then will it move!!!!
and then there is something else why will they repeat a question and give 5 marks for free!!!!!!!
Exactly, you said it yourself.
Imagine a saloon car towing a motorboat on a wagon and replace that with a 4x4.
Obviously the 4x4 will take less time to do the job.
Besides there were no moments involved in this question but you just don't get it do you ?
A moment is only in existence when two or more forces twist or rotate an object and a torque is in occurrence.

Reaction score
Aahmsil said:
Keeemoman said:
Why is that
Besides there were no moments involved in this question but you just don't get it do you ?
A moment is only in existence when two or more forces twist or rotate an object and a torque is in occurrence.
Yes obviously thats what u said whentwo or more force act on something
Ok here you go the upper side of the belt is being exerted by a force of the package and the lower side is being exerted by the large package and also somthing else the lower package moves further away from the motor and so allows the force of gravity to decrease as preventing it from sliding down
hope you get it

Reaction score
Keeemoman said:
Aahmsil said:
Keeemoman said:
Why is that
Yes obviously thats what u said whentwo or more force act on something
Ok here you go the upper side of the belt is being exerted by a force of the package and the lower side is being exerted by the large package and also somthing else the lower package moves further away from the motor and so allows the force of gravity to decrease as preventing it from sliding down
hope you get it
Listen buddy, let me break it down to you real slow =.='
The belt does not move because of the packages.
The motor brings about any movement.
You got your concepts in a horrible twist.

Reaction score
Hey come on you even dont get wats happening
The motor rotates the belt and its not the motor who is pushing the package

Reaction score
Keeemoman said:
And when did I say; 'the motor pushes the packages' ???

Reaction score
Aahmsil said:
Keeemoman said:
You said that or you do mean by that when u have said that the belt doesnt move the packages up
So obviosly wat else will move it up other than the motor

Reaction score
Keeemoman said:
Aahmsil said:
Keeemoman said:
You said that or you do mean by that when u have said that the belt doesnt move the packages up
So obviosly wat else will move it up other than the motor

What I had previously written was; 'The belt does not move because of the packages'.
Why don't you read that three more times just to see whether you made any more mistakes :crazy:

Reaction score
Ohk this argument is soo never ending !!!
Can we please move on to some other question xP
You people can argue when the mark scheme comes out -_-

Reaction score
No he has no right to interfere(in this way) caz its not his topic ti that including you
This is purely educational forum so never explain me this at all If you want do it by sending pm to me although I want accept

Reaction score
Wait in my view from the 17 pages I see that u guys did the correct answer including me as I always have a good reason to argue

Status
Not open for further replies.