• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

paper 34 of physic

Reaction score
w08qp32 s02qp3

paper 34 it just says oscillation with prism and magnets with thread

p34 is abt oscillation so stopwatch is involved and there one mechanical with magnet and threads

the magnet question is related to deflection. u will note the deflection by changing the voltage in the wire.
the prism question i think is related to extension produced in spring by changing the positions...

everything I know is that p34 maybe will involve an oscillation exp with glass prism and iron rod set up and a spring.
then, the second would be... magnetic exp in its relation to electricity. pm me for more info

paper 34 have something to do with strings and pivot.plus magnet

dere is no questin inn past ppr about prism oscillatins.
but its similar 2 normal oscillatins .u hane a prism insted of a ball this time.

honlee=
oscillations are similar to those of ball.ull use a prism instead of ball.that it.

So we need to set up apparatus which to me resembles a seesaw, then you need to push one side of the iron rod to make it oscillate, then calculate things.

Reaction score
Magnet question goes straight into my head and out of it immeditaely !!! :/ !!! I dont think it would be difficult one but the posts here are making it seem so effing tough :eek: