• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Paper 5- planning for bio and chem.. help!

Reaction score
Hello i need urgent help in paper5... i cant understan a thing in that... how to answer those questions etc etc.. i need help...

Reaction score
Hmmm.... for example a question planning in chemistry i get difficult to answer and i can hardly understan what should be done for that quest.... so i thought if someone can giv some notes, advice, work excample or anythng it would be nice... :)

Reaction score
there won't be any sufficient notes for paper 5, you learn it from the skills you have learnt from paper 3. it's really a tough paper but if you practice it from pyps and learn it from marking scheme im sure you can pull it off, i know someone who scored an A for paper 5 and he aint kidding when he told us he learnt from the marking schemes over and over and over and over again. hope i helped :)

Reaction score
Thanks... it will help... i found a way to kno more about paper5.,, thanxx... :)