• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Paper 5 Tips !! :)

Reaction score
well u need to find a way :p
Never Ever try to settle for the less you can be
and Ask Allah for the strength, help and ability to rockup the paper

;) not only me bt any1 wil pass only wit allah hlp!! n i thnk im in need of alot of it..
anywys thnx fr ur lil pryr n rmmbr me in ur dua!
let us all go n rock tat ppr so tat it wil xplode with flyin colour! ameen! all the best to ery1 (y)

tip: if u forgt anythn while doin da ppr recite salawath on the prophet (sal) n it wil come to u mind lyk tat!!

Reaction score
They give you alot of lines to write for just 4 marks or 5 marks max and ask you to include a few points only why is that
i never fill all the lines =S
i know yeah and when u dont fill most of it u feel like u r not answering the question well even though u included all the 4 points but seeing most of the page empty makes u feel awkward

Reaction score
Assalamu alaykum people.. I had no idea there was a separate thread for P5... I uploaded this in the chem thread so that everyone gets it.. so here i'm uploading it again for the ones discussing here:)
May Allah Grant us all Paradise and Success- including the World Distiction(xhizors) ;)
very helpful i must say!

Reaction score
ok so now i am focused on revising papers together so probably i wont be answering
Jzk

Reaction score
I am having problems designing the experiment in may june 2012 p- 51 number 1 c)

can anyone help me out please ?
i will be really grateful

Reaction score
jun 12 paper 51 question1C part i and ii.............any1 can help me wirh that?

Reaction score
i used boiling tube above bunsen burner and gas is being collected by measuring cylinder (water displacment)

Reaction score
Enthalpy Change of Solution(Use Calorimeter)

-Pour Water 50cm3 in Plastic cup
-stir a little and measure its temperature (remem 0.2 graduations) its initial temp
-cautiously take NaOH as it is corrosive (use hand gloves as it can react with a moisture in your hand) measure 30cm3 of Naoh using measuring cylinder
-pour alkali in plastic cup stir it with thermometer and record the highest temperature

Thats it no more Rocket science
use equation Q=mc4T => 80gx4.2x(65-30)
here u get the Enthalpy change of Solution

Pray for me that i get able to make my way toward a World Distinction Inshallah!!
May Allah Give you the highest marks inshAllah.......people like you seriously deserve distinctions.....not only do you summerise everything but you share it......seriously saying just a thankyou isnt enuf to thank for how much this helps :')