• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

(Paper discussion) 9701_w15_22

Reaction score
I think that out of 75, 10 marks were tricky. They were Q3(i)*would've been easy to deal with if I had known how to find volume of prism* Q7(i) The VECTORS one and Q8(ii) the QUADRATICS one! Although I did it correct but a stupid blunder caught me in the end! :( Apart from these things, the paper was very straightforward!!
So did you do differentiation one

Reaction score
Hey guys...in no.1 there was a question where they asked you to describe the bonding between very electronegative atoms. So are we supposed to describe ionic bonding or covalent bonding between polar molecules. And what do you think the grade thresholds will be?

Reaction score
Hey guys...in no.1 there was a question where they asked you to describe the bonding between very electronegative atoms. So are we supposed to describe ionic bonding or covalent bonding between polar molecules. And what do you think the grade thresholds will be?
I wrote :
Same elctronegativity : Non polar so covalent bond.
Different electronegativity :Ionic bond.

Last edited: