• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

papers Or CriCkeT ????

Reaction score
friendx its really intresting to see our own team plaYinG. as it touches our heart and our pride roars with its victory. not rare but very comman. We all have encountered such experiences when a heart touching cricket match is in progress and we are all praying with excitement to make it an overwhlming win, but on the contrary our mind is contineously clicking us that 2morrow is a big paper too, or we are lacking in preparation wid exams. am I gonna lose marks?? but still many of us concentrate on match puttung aside all our studies! many continue with studies and match both!!!

what could be ur view point in these kind of situations!!! how should we tackle them?? what should be done and what to be avoided??

what is more important ??? cricket craze or jxt study at that particular time period could make

u win the battle of life ?????

Reaction score
Both are important and should be alloted time...
Thats what i do :)

Reaction score
Both are important and should be alloted time...
Thats what i do :)

so easy to study ??? while concentration devoted to cricket??? Don't ur head moves up at every instant??? to watch whats going on after every ball???

Reaction score
u have to manage both somehow. :D
its ok cricket ODI's are not very frequent. specially Pak India match so it will not really hamper studies if we enjoy, party, chill and relax for 1 match. u can cover ur study later by giving quality hours to it ;)

Reaction score
u have to manage both somehow. :D
its ok cricket ODI's are not very frequent. specially Pak India match so it will not really hamper studies if we enjoy, party, chill and relax for 1 match. u can cover ur study later by giving quality hours to it ;)

yaah absolutely thats the ans I was in search off! I always do the same! hahah

Reaction score
If it's an important exam, then screw the match. If you are really desperate then just watch the climax of the match, nothing else is interesting anyway.

yah but screwing needs a great heart! which is very difficult to find out:ROFLMAO: