• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PARADISE OR HELLFIRE? The choice is yours :)

Reaction score
Narrated by Abu Hurayrah (ra)

Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said:

"When the dead body (of a Muslim) is buried in the grave there appear before him two Angels, both having black faces and blue eyes. One is called Munkar and the other is called Nakir and they say:

"Say what you have to say about this person and he will say:

"He is the servant of Allah and His Messenger. I bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is His Messenger and they both will say:

"We already knew that you would say this."

Then his grave will be expanded to the extent of 4900 square cubic feet and it will be illuminated, then it will be said to him:

"Go to sleep and he will say:

"I intend to go to my family in order to inform them and they would say: Go to sleep like the sleep of a newly wedded bride whom no one awakens but one who is dearest to her amongst his family members. Only Allah would resurrect him from his resting place."

If he (the dead) were a hypocrite he will say:

I heard people making a statement (pertaining to the oneness of Allah and the apostlehood of Muhammad) and I said the same but I do not know. And they would say:

"We already knew that you would say this and the earth will be told to press him and it will press him till his ribs are clasped together and he will not be relieved of the torment till Allah resurrects him from his resting-place."

[Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 130]

fantastic girl Kumkum amna saleem black widow Ibtizam cardude456 Jeezan 1995@10Sept Amy Bloom knowitall10 1357911 AngelicBeauty IG student IGCSE O/L student sweetjinnah ZKhanXZ scarface007 gary221 Nibz badrobot14 CaptainDanger Sharmeen Nisar Happily Insane Nabeel.Ahmad Iridescent muneefa Al-Anoud cyclone94 Emma13
Thunder Bird @hajra shah Shah Ahmedraza73 Darkest Angel Bachelor magnesium avenger Warrior66 danial 234 Danny007 muslimah here muslimah Muslimah98
Xpolymer Meesum OakMoon! faraz shahid Safa Malik Aawaan

Reaction score
that' s a very eye opening hadith..thanks for sharing shazmina..jazakillahu khair...why don't you post these in the thread: The art of grooming your souls
This way, you can keep many people updated...

But nevertheless, Jazakillahu Khair for sharing.. :) May we be of the Muttaqeen..

Reaction score

"When the dead body (of a Muslim) is buried in the grave there appear before him two Angels, both having black faces and blue eyes. One is called Munkar and the other is called Nakir and they say:

"He is the servant of Allah and His Messenger. I bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is His Messenger and they both will say:

Then his grave will be expanded to the extent of 4900 square cubic feet and it will be illuminated, then it will be said to him:

"I intend to go to my family in order to inform them and they would say: Go to sleep like the sleep of a newly wedded bride whom no one awakens but one who is dearest to her amongst his family members. Only Allah would resurrect him from his resting place."

I heard people making a statement (pertaining to the oneness of Allah and the apostlehood of Muhammad) and I said the same but I do not know. And they would say:

"We already knew that you would say this and the earth will be told to press him and it will press him till his ribs are clasped together and he will not be relieved of the torment till Allah resurrects him from his resting-place."

[Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 130]

fantastic girl Kumkum amna saleem black widow Ibtizam cardude456 Jeezan 1995@10Sept Amy Bloom knowitall10 1357911 AngelicBeauty IG student IGCSE O/L student sweetjinnah ZKhanXZ scarface007 gary221 Nibz badrobot14 CaptainDanger Sharmeen Nisar Happily Insane Nabeel.Ahmad Iridescent muneefa Al-Anoud cyclone94 Emma13
Thunder Bird @hajra shah Shah Ahmedraza73 Darkest Angel Bachelor magnesium avenger Warrior66 danial 234 Danny007 muslimah here muslimah Muslimah98

JazakAllah 4 da tag sis..........

Reaction score

[Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 130]

awesome mashallah....... mashallah.....
jazakaallah for thee tag....

Reaction score
that' s a very eye opening hadith..thanks for sharing shazmina..jazakillahu khair...why don't you post these in the thread: The art of grooming your souls
This way, you can keep many people updated...

But nevertheless, Jazakillahu Khair for sharing.. :) May we be of the Muttaqeen..
Ur mst and mst welcme sistr :) waiyyakiiii:) luv <3
Indeed ur rt sis...but frm de pst few dyd...i rle dnno wats happening to my accnt...it goes gate wy error every time...n m soooo pissed off by dis :( i fl sooo hrd to post sumthing ovr dat thread ...srsly dnno wat...and evn guess wat...it tuk fr me nearly n hr to change my Avvy due to dis error :( sadly :( insha allah once de prb is fixed...ill b posting it fr sure drlng sistr :)
Ohkkkk waiyyakum sistr :) insha allah :)

Reaction score
Thanks for the tag lovely. Very nice stuff you shared here. May Allah guide us to the straight path. Aameen!!

Reaction score

[Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 130]

thx shazo

Reaction score

[Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 130]

Aweome thread shazu :)
JazakAllah for the tag sweetie :*
May Allah guide us to the right path.....Aameen!