• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PARTNERSHIP ACCPUNTS nov 2007 p4 q1 pls help

Reaction score
please help me with the current account ...........
here is also the marking scheme .. pls helppppppppppp

Attachments

• 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 155
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 155
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 155
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 155
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 155
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 155
Reaction score
What didn't u understand in the Current Account? the Current Account is correct! Although I m done accounts in O levels but i may be able to help you for A levels!

Reaction score
SalmanPakRocks said:
What didn't u understand in the Current Account? the Current Account is correct! Although I m done accounts in O levels but i may be able to help you for A levels!
im just stucked with the profit again being credited in the current account .... why ?? and how this profit is calculated/shared ??
please explain the third alternative way in the marking scheme ..........
thanks in advance

Reaction score
i knw im making a silly mistake here .. im missing something ... bt can't figure it out

Reaction score
raza-rocker said:
SalmanPakRocks said:
im just stucked with the profit again being credited in the current account .... why ?? and how this profit is calculated/shared ??
thanks in advance
Profit is always credited in Current account and I think this is happening because first it was credited when there was fair ratio for all three then the first patner changed the ratios for Profit sharing! I think it was due to this!

Reaction score
SalmanPakRocks said:
raza-rocker said:
SalmanPakRocks said:
thanks in advance
Profit is always credited in Current account and I think this is happening because first it was credited when there was fair ratio for all three then the first patner changed the ratios for Profit sharing! I think it was due to this!

i also know that my friend
i want calculations ..... ???
cz i also knw the profit sharing ratio has changed .. and im also calculating the 2nd profit which is also credited in the current account using the new ration given .. but im not getting the 2nd share of profits credited to the current account the same as any of the alternative methods provided in marking scheme ...
pls help me with that ... i want calculations ???

Reaction score
hmmmm well if u wait till tomorrow i will try the calculations! actually I m in O levels so I will still try my best!

Reaction score
SalmanPakRocks said:
hmmmm well if u wait till tomorrow i will try the calculations! actually I m in O levels so I will still try my best!
its ok take your time but pls do reply me tomorrow as im in need of great help
it doesn't matter if u r in o-levels .. maybe u might knw better thn me :)
but pls do reply tomorrow

Reaction score
I am using the first answer given

in p and l appropriation

for 1/5/06 to 31/10/06

np before int 29750
less: int on loan (1050)
so s.o.p is 12300 8200 and 8200
-------------------------------------------
for 1/11/06 to 30/4/07
np brefore int 12750
less int on loadn (450)