• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Paskistan Studies 1 - Notes

Reaction score
you said Pakistan studies notes so do you have geography note?? i am really unable to understand it and need help if you can
u mean Pak St 2 or geo as a seperate subject?? as for geo i dnt take geography, i took admaths.
as for Pak St 2 firstly i dnt hv any notes, i myself did all the preparation frm book on the night of exam!! and left out lots of things, for that i used my knowledge of commerce subjects as they help a lot in Pak St 2. apart from that the Pak St 2 paper is all common sense, no hard nd fast rule to cram things up...

Reaction score
u mean Pak St 2 or geo as a seperate subject?? as for geo i dnt take geography, i took admaths.
as for Pak St 2 firstly i dnt hv any notes, i myself did all the preparation frm book on the night of exam!! and left out lots of things, for that i used my knowledge of commerce subjects as they help a lot in Pak St 2. apart from that the
Pak St 2 paper is all common sense, no hard nd fast rule to cram things up...
So u gave only history?o_O

Reaction score
as for Pak St 2 firstly i dnt hv any notes, i myself did all the preparation frm book on the night of exam!! and left out lots of things, for that i used my knowledge of commerce subjects as they help a lot in Pak St 2. apart from that the Pak St 2 paper is all common sense, no hard nd fast rule to cram things up...

Thanks!!

Reaction score
I want ur notes. plz mail at this id [email protected] ill be grateful if u do so
plz send me your notes if you can at this email address:''[email protected]''.! :)
Hey, do u have these types of notes on section 1 and section 2?? if yes, would it be possible for u to mail them to me at [email protected] If it takes a lot of time, don't bother. :)
INSTEAD OF WASTING UR TIME CHECK THESE FOR SUM HELP :p http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/history-notes-according-to-syllabus.11270/