• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

people makes smthin unnormal :)

Reaction score
alsalam 3alekoum w ra7mat Allah w barakatoh :)

i want to know why there are some people who are hiding their online status when logging, one of them whom i am sure he is making this is XPFMember :)
tell me those people who are hiding why they do this ? its rly weired :)

R

rockincrew

first of all it is abnormal ....not unnormal....

Second xpfmember is a she...not he...

Third....everyone has his/her own wish,...he myt wanna see something but not in mood to talk to any.........

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum! :)

@rockincrew: who said I'm a she not he? :unknown: As I've mentioned earlier, I don't wish to reveal any personal info of mines, not even , that i am a girl or a boy?! It's all upto you all what u think! So u think, i'm a boy or i'm a girl, is all to you...

@LordofDemons: Wa alaikum as salam wa rehmatullahi wa barakatuh! :)

It's nothing abnormal or weird! :D Actually, I've the habit of viewing the forums very often! So I may do this even when I'm studying, busy..etc

So I'm not available always even when I'm online! That's all why I appear offline all the time...

P.S. that's why I do not always reply to the PMs etc soon after reading them!

Reaction score
@rockincrew , i didnt knew its abnormal, tell me why its not "unnormal"

@XPFMember that's a reasonable answer :)
when i read rockincrew's reply when she said u are a she not he, i got dizzy :) , all this long time i thought i was talking with a he :) then i found ur reply :)

R

rockincrew

lol..........it is abnormal cuz it is abnormal

u cant change english rules

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
LordofDemons said:
@XPFMember that's a reasonable answer :)
when i read rockincrew's reply when she said u are a she not he, i got dizzy :) , all this long time i thought i was talking with a he :) then i found ur reply :)
assalamoalaikum!

I never mentioned, I'm a 'he' or a 'she', so to all, I want to say, don't get me wrong, neither do I pretend to be a boy nor a girl...It's all based on your personal guesses and opinions! I have no intention of giving any impression, or lie, etc.!

Reaction score
suspense at its peak in here :whistle:
i think people hide it cz they feel like talking to anyone. simple