• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PERCENTILE OR PERCENTAGE

Reaction score
Are you sure the percentage uniform marks will be shown?
My teacher said they wouldn't be.. only grades will be mentioned on the certificate.

Reaction score
no that light yellow certificate we will get after a month or two...
and after 2 weekz of the result we will get statement of result !!

Reaction score
xcalibur ===>percentage uniform marks would be shown on the first paper we recieve on 12 AUGUST , but on the original one ,there wont be percentage uniform marks :)

Sana pervaiz====> what you are saying is not true :)

Reaction score
wats PERCENTAGE uniform MARK cn anybody explain me dat? these r our marks or GRADE thresholds nd secondly expected GTs
bio 135 out of 160
phy 142
che 144
maths 162-165 out of 180
isl 78
eng no idea bt maybe 85 of 110 cos LANGUuage
these r ALL FOR A*.for bio its less cos its ppr was diff as compared to other years nd other subjects.i hope all u agrre that?

Reaction score
htese r my own estimates bt lukin at IGCSE gtS i think ours will be similar to theirs.so for e.g bio mcq 35 atp{difficult} 30 theory 65 this makes a total 130 marks for A .I HIGHLY recommend to chek sum IGCSE gtS IF U R WORRIED abt ur rXlt

Reaction score
hassam said:
htese r my own estimates bt lukin at IGCSE gtS i think ours will be similar to theirs.so for e.g bio mcq 35 atp{difficult} 30 theory 65 this makes a total 130 marks for A .I HIGHLY recommend to chek sum IGCSE gtS IF U R WORRIED abt ur rXlt
Yes i also think similar