• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Phy ATP

Reaction score
AOA guys.. What is the answer for the question abt average in first part... Will they accept 4 significant figures?
And for the focal length is this answer correct..
Take an object, lens and a white card/bard. Move the card until the image distance is equal to the object distance...
This is 2F. Now divide by 2... Is my answer correct?

Reaction score
W.S, aitikhan!
We can't discuss the paper before 24 hours. Hope you understand. :)

Reaction score
It's one of XPF rules. You can read them all in the Announcements section. Thank you. :)

Reaction score
Yes, then you can. :D No problem now!
If you really want to know, they basically accept 2 to 3 significant figures. Secondly, as far as I know, that distance was not 2F (it was F) so no division by 2 was involved.
I would advise you to refrain from paper discussions because from my own experience, I've seen they make one more tensed and waste your time. Why not leave them (you're done with them now and it can't be changed) and focus on the papers ahead. Best of luck for all your subjects! :)

Reaction score
@abcde: through discussion the mistakes can be identified and perhaps some of these concepts could come in handy in the theory or mcq paper...!!!

Reaction score
Usman17 said:
@abcde: through discussion the mistakes can be identified and perhaps some of these concepts could come in handy in the theory or mcq paper...!!!

agreed! :p

Reaction score
Hmm.. Good point! I had the English/Urdu papers in mind while saying this. Go on now...

Reaction score
you have to write in 3 significant figures because all the other values of time were in 3 figures...i know the answer was coming out in four sig figures but the answer should be in 3 sig figures

Reaction score
nd the question also asked to rite in appropriate number of s.f. i if remember correclty

Reaction score
The correct answer of dat one was 175 as far as... I rounded it off from 175.2..!