• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Phy p2 help!:(

Reaction score
PLease some1 help me in waves and the scale drawing of equilibrium triangle plx plx! :(
any website or something?

Reaction score
I Hate Pacific! It is hell confusing and longman i havn't been throught the whole book yet.
You know what these 'Singapore' books for H1 and H2 make you confuse i'm doing my physics from a UK A LEVEL book called Advanced Physics for you! It is so simple and all my concepts are cleared cx of tht book otherwise i was lost in Pacific :S

Reaction score
Ash1994 said:
I Hate Pacific! It is hell confusing and longman i havn't been throught the whole book yet.
You know what these 'Singapore' books for H1 and H2 make you confuse i'm doing my physics from a UK A LEVEL book called Advanced Physics for you! It is so simple and all my concepts are cleared cx of tht book otherwise i was lost in Pacific :S
i think it depends on u..but yes the advanced physics is also helpful.i think ur talkin about the cambridge one..