• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

phy p4 small doubt

Reaction score
ok man, i did not say that u r wrong, using ur eq also gives ans rite,
bt for clarity u shd check 9702_w08_qp4 Q4 (a) and its ans frm marking scheme....

Reaction score
i dont care yar.....ho jaye to khushi ho gee....warna karni to mai nay avionics hai jo k sirf nust offer karti hai.. :)

Reaction score
Can both of you help me with my P4 problem as I posted in the other thread..:)

Reaction score
m sorry, i wld have had, bt dat kind of question just came in once, i cldnt do it wen doing past pprz, n i myself didnt understood it.. :( :(

Reaction score
my concept of this thing is cleared, so i didnt read all those posts, to avoid confusion :p
ok now sum1 xplain y gravitational potential is always negative for 4 marks. i want some reference to the term used by examiner "work got out"

Reaction score
what is the significance or function of parrall-to-serial block and serial-to-parallel block????

Reaction score
sizbeauty said:
what is the significance or function of parrall-to-serial block and serial-to-parallel block????
parallel to serial picks all bits simultaneously n send them in series i-e one after the other. serial to parallel is reverse of this