• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Phys p12 and Chem p12- 9th and 10th June,2015 Tips!

How much do you score in p1s of both subjects?

• 34-36

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • 30-33

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • 27-29

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • 24-26

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • 20-23

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Reaction score
Mon do they deduct marks in spaces for working if you haven't shown the workings ? And in physics too
They dont even check ur qstn ppr... All OMR sheet... Working is ur choice... Its not a compulsion.
Aly man!! This all are a piece of a cake.. if u are stucked in here... THERE IS HECK A LOT TO LEARN DUDE!!!
Prepare well... I am into some work so cant post the answers.... if anyone wont answer by the time i get free... I will answer 'em :)
Thank u dude for telling me how weak I am in chem...
1)
When chlorine/bromine/iodine exists as a diatomic molecule, the Cl-Cl/Br-Br/I-I bond is unexpectedly weak. B'coz:~
Size Cl2< Br2 < I2.The atoms are bonded close together, which leads to repulsion between free electrons in the two chlorine/bromine/iodine atoms. Sogoing down the group Van der waals forces increases..
Longer bond length = Strength of covalent bond decreases.
Obviously I know weak vander waal's increases down the group.... But covalent bond... I actually wanted to ask which property of covalent bond depends upon... I got my ans... Bond length.
2) The difference b/w 4th and 5th IE should be greatest.. option C is the correct answer.
But what about 2s orbital? Two electrons gone, do 1s2 2s2 left.... Shouldnt ionization energy be high for 3rd electron and 5th to be released?
3) m of 2NO2 = 92
m of 1/2O2 = 16
92/16 = 1/0.174
Got it thanks
4) IDK any other method.. I DRAW 'EM!!
Okay... But thats lengthy ans time consuming... We can miss 1 or 2 accidentally.
4) 1-butene.....CH2=CHCH2CH3
2. 2-butene...CH3CH=CHCH3
3. methyl-propene...CH2=CCH3CH3...
4. the other cis-trams isomer of 2-butene
I know the ans :p
I just wanted to confirm isnt there anyother so called formula of finding isomers :p

Reaction score
They dont even check ur qstn ppr... All OMR sheet... Working is ur choice... Its not a compulsion.

Obviously I know weak vander waal's increases down the group.... But covalent bond... I actually wanted to ask which property of covalent bond depends upon... I got my ans... Bond length.

But what about 2s orbital? Two electrons gone, do 1s2 2s2 left.... Shouldnt ionization energy be high for 3rd electron and 5th to be released?

Got it thanks

Okay... But thats lengthy ans time consuming... We can miss 1 or 2 accidentally.

I just wanted to confirm isnt there anyother so called formula of finding isomers :p
lol :p
no u hve to draw :p
yea ik....attimes i dont get all the structures in a hurry :/

Reaction score

Got it thanks

what do u mean to say is out of my mind.. ELABORATE for Q2

Reaction score
Lol really?I find Phy more easier in recent years than chem :p
Yar ur a 9A* o lvl genius :p and I am a 3A* old dumb idiot :p
I dunno anything xD
what do u mean to say is out of my mind.. ELABORATE for Q2
Nothing.... I got it... Thanks for ur help :)
Yea true :/
ikr the numericals drills my head :(
i hope we get some easy stuff In shaa Allah :)
In Shaa Allah... But we have to prepare for the worst!
dont worry, papers are gonna be damn easy, trust me... IF YOU PREPARE/ANSWER SMARTLY ;)
Apkay mun may ghee shakar :p

Reaction score
Yar ur a 9A* o lvl genius :p and I am a 3A* old dumb idiot :p
I dunno anything xD

Nothing.... I got it... Thanks for ur help :)

In Shaa Allah... But we have to prepare for the worst!

Apkay mun may ghee shakar :p
9A* kahan se bhai :p

Reaction score
The answer is B, why are you adding it?
Shouldn't you subtract the momentum?

Attachments

• IMG-20150609-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20150609-WA0008.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 10