• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physic Revision Notes

Reaction score
Anyone knows where can i get physics revision notes complete version pls upload or can anyone pls tell me where to download it. PLS . Thanks

Reaction score
thanks but i also want a fully complete notes from chapter 1 till the end its okay if its not brief.

Reaction score
Well i have got a lots of notes of specific chapters !! If you need them tell me !! :D

Reaction score
Well I don't have all of them but major ones include many chapters like circuits, Thermal Physics, General Physics etc !!

Reaction score
Well please go to the above link and download them as I have uploaded them on MediaFire and pasted the Link in a thread which link is above !! :)

Reaction score
Excuse me Salman, i downloaded it and some of the file is corrupted. Do u mind checking it again and uploading it back. :D

Reaction score
i cant opened some of the file for instance Kinetic model of matter, transfer of thermal energy, temperature, sound and physics notes. That some of the file that i cant opened it .

Reaction score
cr8name said:
ok thanks. your chem collection is it in the same link?
no I will create a different link for that !! Inshallah by the night I will upload my chemistry collection and then soon maths coming up !! :)