• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics 12 GT

what will be the expected gt

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zem

Reaction score
What was CIE thinking while making the paper?????? How on earth would an AS student be able able to complete a paper like this in one hour???? Worst paper!

Reaction score
Weird paper, very lengthy, and short time to complete. Paper wasn't smooth with me :/ It had some tricky questions and barely any repeated questions.
Seriously! What's up with CIE these days xD What have we done to them? And these are the new examiners xD good luck to AS students next year, you will be needing it xD

Reaction score
btw to every one a peace of advice . dont calculate your results before hand unless you are 100% sure cause As is dhookaebaz it stabs u in the back just when you think every thing is awesome *bam* u get a C. just forget it and enjoy cause if u r in Pak trust me next year will be ANYTHING BUT FUN :/

Reaction score
well honestly i was expecting A in chem and maths a D in computing and a B in physics i left 5 MCQS in physics and had a pathetic practical) and i ended up with 3As and a B in maths the only subject i thought i did good so cheer up every one :D

Reaction score
yes exactly guys ppr was very lengthy and alot of calculations i hope gt is low so tht we can get an A (ameen)

Reaction score
Just one question. When a positive particle accelerates in an electric field starting from the positive plate whivh is placed below the negative one, does it accelerate or decelerate? I mean initially the repulsive force will be quite large so wont it start from a higher speed?

Reaction score
I
Just one question. When a positive particle accelerates in an electric field starting from the positive plate whivh is placed below the negative one, does it accelerate or decelerate? I mean initially the repulsive force will be quite large so wont it start from a higher speed?
I think it accelerates at first because the negative plate attracts and repulsion from the positive plate Phir it will slow down due to the weight component. (This is what I did) not sure though! Very weird paper tbh

Reaction score
I

I think it accelerates at first because the negative plate attracts and repulsion from the positive plate Phir it will slow down due to the weight component. (This is what I did) not sure though! Very weird paper tbh
In the past papers there was a similar question but it was initially placed in the middle of the space between the plates and it accelerated...but that didn't take the repulsive forces into consideration.

Reaction score
In the past papers there was a similar question but it was initially placed in the middle of the space between the plates and it accelerated...but that didn't take the repulsive forces into consideration.

I had done around last 10 years pastpaper and I am pretty sure they consider the repulsive forces

Reaction score
Guys what do you think. I found the paper lengthy.
Well it was but most of the qs are calculations which is easy, just needed like 15 more mins to check the paper n do the toughest qs (had to guess 3 q)