• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics 31, If 15 more minutes were provided

Reaction score
totally agree...
then I might have done much better.. But I lost MANY marks because of the lack of time and I'm sure many others did too, so the threshold will probably be low like every year, so don't worry everyone.

Agree?

Reaction score
then I might have done much better.. But I lost MANY marks because of the lack of time and I'm sure many others did too, so the threshold will probably be low like every year, so don't worry everyone.

Agree?
I finished in 30 minutes....

Reaction score
its not possible to finish that damn paper in 30 minutes...

Reaction score
I FINISHED THE PAPER AND AS SOON AS THE TEACHER SAID "STOP WRITING" I REALISED THERE WAS A LAST PAGE :but somehow I managedto write for 3 marks

Reaction score
same.. +15 minutes would have gained me so many more marks. Oh well. I hope they realise it was way too long.

Reaction score
i barely managed to get just 2 marks in the last page..i did variant 2 and a few minutes would have been better.
but now i'm gonna give my best in paper 1 in order to increase my grade...but anyway it was easy and i think i'll get good grades anyway..Insha Allah

Reaction score
TOTALLYY AGREED WIT U...... SM EXTRA TIME WUB TOO SUFFICIENT ... TO MAKE THIS PAPER FAR FROM EXCELLENT!1

Reaction score
SO WAT THRESHOLD ... IS BEING EXPECTED.....IS IT GONA BR HIGH AS IT WAS WAY 2 EASY FROM PREVIOUS YEARS!!? :s

Reaction score
guys for the question where it asked which ruler is used to find the thickness of one sheet of aluminum i wrote Veriner Caliper...is that ok? i didnt know what the other one was called..

Reaction score
guys for the question where it asked which ruler is used to find the thickness of one sheet of aluminum i wrote Veriner Caliper...is that ok? i didnt know what the other one was called..
No dude , am not sure but I think the right answer is only micrometer.
Which I wrote.

Reaction score
in hurriedly fr the last page.... fr paritlces drawin wich was way 2 easy!!! :( ..unfortunately .i did the directions opposite to them ... so a chnce of a single mark ?

Reaction score
The paper was long thats true...but the time was enough I finished writing before 3 minutes of time.

Reaction score
More time was needed , i felt as if it was a speed test or something , but i'm expecting 60+ .
Is there a change to get an A* if i scored 60 in this paper and 30 in paper 6 and like 36-38 in paper 1?

Reaction score

Agree?
how many max u would loose???