• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics 61..!!!..loved it..!!! <3

Reaction score
First the paper was extremely easy, thank God.
Second thing question 5 was like a bonus, the easiest way to gain free-like marks, because the things they were asking are just common sense. You should have known these things long time ago.
How could you get confused by the volume of a coffee cup or the area of a keyboard?? :oops: :oops:
But I wish Paper 3 will be easy as well.
Good Luck Guys :friends:

Reaction score
l0l...common sense lack in me...:p :p
bt...most of answers in it..are crrct...so no worries...!!! :D :D

Reaction score
Simple shit, loved it

but now i think ppr 3 will be super hard and for bio i think ppr 3 will be easy.

Reaction score
malismail said:
Second thing question 5 was like a bonus, the easiest way to gain free-like marks, because the things they were asking are just common sense. You should have known these things long time ago.
How could you get confused by the volume of a coffee cup or the area of a keyboard?? :oops: :oops:

I've got a cup on my desk that has 1083 cm^3 volume ;p. The word cup is vague and if people aren't familiar with how small coffee cups are they can make a mistake.

Reaction score
unplugged said:
malismail said:

I've got a cup on my desk that has 1083 cm^3 volume ;p. The word cup is vague and if people aren't familiar with how small coffee cups are they can make a mistake.
A one litre cup? And It's easy. Coffee cups are like half the size of normal cups/mugs which are 200~250 cm^3
However, some of my colleagues didn't get confused with the 1000 cm^3, but with the 10 cm^3. And like many of them. Talking about epic retardness xD