• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics 9702 /22

Grade thresholds for highest grade

• Total voters
Reaction score
Usually for Oct/Nov the grade tresholds are lower........I mean lower than 40...but this paper was kind of, and I repeat, KIND OF easy

Reaction score
what was your equation for the Kirchhoff law for the first circuit and for second as well?

Reaction score
Paper Alhamdulillah went good
yup resistance of X I got 4 too...
Well I did sm careless mistakes aswell :l like what was ur value for kinetic n potential energy ?
Overall ppr was easy but I still cannot believe this grade threshold like losing 20 marks even gives u an A is this seriously possible?o_O

Reaction score
what were the equations for Kirchhoffs laws both parts and reason for current not to increase 4 times

Last edited:
Reaction score
oh shit... well I hope they award ecf marks, cause one other part was related to it.

Reaction score
good morning guys
for the electricity part, i got the resistance X = 3.11
& The max height = 2.75 m
so is my ans are correct?

Reaction score
did you guys get for the longitudinal and transverse wave similarities that they can both be diffracted

Reaction score
what was the height in that projectile question? 5.4?
At maximum height, all of the kinetic energy is converted to potential energy.......this is also the law of conservation of energy.
So u can also check with that....if ur maximum kinetic energy equals ur maximum potential energy then your answer would be correct.
But for me the maximum height was 1.77 and the KE and PE both were 11.3