• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics 9702 /22

Grade thresholds for highest grade

• Total voters
Reaction score
did you guys get for the longitudinal and transverse wave similarities that they can both be diffracted

Reaction score
did you guys get for the longitudinal and transverse wave similarities that they can both be diffracted
I wrote that they both can transfer energy from one point to another.....
Let's just forget about it! Inshallah the grade threshold will be low! This paper was like Oct/Nov 2012 and 2013 and both of them had marks between 30-35 for an 'a'! Allah knows best! All the best for p1!

Reaction score
Paper was easy tho, got wrong resistance and therefore i'll lose marks in Electricity, around 5. Qno1, part 2 went wrong, and the angle in Vectors went wrong, and along that few other silly mistakes, Maximum 10 marks. In Shaa Allah. Expecting A.

Reaction score
Paper was easy tho, got wrong resistance and therefore i'll lose marks in Electricity, around 5. Qno1, part 2 went wrong, and the angle in Vectors went wrong, and along that few other silly mistakes, Maximum 10 marks. In Shaa Allah. Expecting A.
Resistance 4?? Are you sure?? Did you take effective resistance of X in ciruit2?
What did you guys get for the resistance?

Reaction score
Similar: both carry energy from one place to another
Diff: longitudinal wave vibrate parallel to the direction of wave velocity

Reaction score
Yes max heght 1.83 and k.e and p.e 11.7 J. For resistance ive got 6 used proportionality and kirchoff's law to check but not sure its the right answer though... Last question did you get power=70 W ?

Reaction score
Yes max heght 1.83 and k.e and p.e 11.7 J. For resistance ive got 6 used proportionality and kirchoff's law to check but not sure its the right answer though... Last question did you get power=70 W ?
No, it was different. How'd you do?
We had to multiply the number with MeV, then with the number of atoms Idk how many and then divide it by 3600, because it said in a day. Answer was in exponent 4.13 something.

Reaction score
I got the height as 1.77m and my PE and KE both were 11.3 ( 3 s.f.)
But i guess there will be a range for the correct answer because the speed was to be read of from the graph....