• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics 9702 P21

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how many marks they will take off if I counted the number of wavelength wrongly (+.5) and carried on using it for the next questions?
The question has 2 marks for the +.5 thing and the next one has 3 marks.

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how many marks they will take off if I counted the number of wavelength wrongly (+.5) and carried on using it for the next questions?
The question has 2 marks for the +.5 thing and the next one has 3 marks.
What was the number go Wavelengths anyway?

Reaction score
What did you guys write for the alpha, beta & gamma radiation in the first part of question 7?

Reaction score
alpha- helium nucleus
beta- fast moving electron
gamma- electromagnetic radiation
i wrote it in a proper sentence in the paper. :D
I wrote exactly like you but for the gamma: I wrote vibrating electrical and magnetic fields that travel through space without need for a medium. (This is the definition of an electromagnetic wave) Is this correct???

Reaction score
I wrote exactly like you but for the gamma: I wrote vibrating electrical and magnetic fields that travel through space without need for a medium. (This is the definition of an electromagnetic wave) Is this correct???
I have no idea. it must be correct, according to me. but i dont know if it is, according to CIE