• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics 9702 Ppr 4 section B **NOTES**

Reaction score
Section B has been a problem for me cause i dint want to read the stuff from book as i never understood wat should be learnt and wat should be left ....Sooohh i ended up compiling these section b theoretical questions from 2007-2013.. it has all the learning part!
DISCLAIMER: Dont just rely onlyyy on them!! this could b just for your revision!and it just has the theory part!Any mistakes found by you lemme know too!! and dont curse me :D emma human being ehh!!!

I simply "NEED" your prayers .... so please do remember me :)

Attachments

• sec b physics.pdf
    460 KB · Views: 399
Reaction score
Section B has been a problem for me cause i dint want to read the stuff from book as i never understood wat should be learnt and wat should be left ....Sooohh i ended up compiling these section b theoretical questions from 2007-2013.. it has all the learning part!
DISCLAIMER: Dont just rely onlyyy on them!! this could b just for your revision!and it just has the theory part!Any mistakes found by you lemme know too!! and dont curse me :D emma human being ehh!!!

you saved hours from my revision! Lots of prayers :)

Reaction score

JazakAllah :)

Reaction score
hats

off to u do u have anything on section B for chem ,thanx a lot i really helped me a lot