• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics and chemistry teachers in Karachi

Reaction score
Hey, Guys know any good teachers of BIO PHY CHEM who are taking students at this time? the list is good but most of them aren't taking any students now....unfortunately, I wasn't aware of this MAGICAL RULE until yesterday...any good academy will do too!

Reaction score
Physics Chemistry and Maths, well I'm a marine engineer by profession and offering home tuition, have quite a good experience of teaching. Those interested contact me at 03329221286

Reaction score
So guys can u plz tell me who are the best teachers for both subjects in Karachi?I m really weak in both of them so I néed tutions for both of them

I also need to know really good physics chemistry coaching teachers. I live in johar and unfortunately sir yawar and sir rizwans seats are finished in ambitions. Can anyone tell me other teachers? I was told about sir abdul ali and sir umar farooq and also about sir usman and sir mehboob are any of these teachers good?