• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics AS/A2 Thread

Reaction score
yea they were good .... AS/A2 International physics ...

thts a good book too for this people !!

Reaction score
The answer is D
When the ball is dropped, it will fall with acceleration of free fall,ie, 9.81 ms^-2
When the ball hit the ground, the force excreted by the ground on the ball varies in very small interval of time as the contact of ball and the surface is very short. Therefore, acceleration also varies as shown by the downward peaks. The subsequent downward peaks is less because the maximum force exerted will be less.
When the ball rises, it will rise with deceleration of free fall.

Reaction score
help with this !!

A uniform plank of 60N is 2000 mm long rests on a support that is 600 mm from the end E.

At what distance from E must a 160N weight be placed in order to balance the plank ?

please post answer with working !

Reaction score
please help with this som1

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 107
Reaction score
hey someone uploaded physics worksheets which you get via CD along with a Cambridge endorsed physics book , i really need answers to check the questions. lost the thread here and the cd. so if anyone has the answers to all those worksheets questions then please upload them. Thanks.

Reaction score
HEY,
PAPER 5, MJ 2007, Q2

Can someone give me the absolute errors in the table? it's not available in the mark scheme, + Q2a, what should be my statement after re-arranging the equation? & error bars are vertical and not horizatal, right?

Reaction score
Hey,
i need help with physics paper 5. I Went through the papers, mark scheme and examiners report. but the answers are not always given. The errors for example, the diagrams too.
does anyone have answered papers??? I'm doing it privately so i'm lacking these.
Please help!

Reaction score
iv worked more than 30 ques on paper5.. i can help.. just post your questions.. paper5 is the easiest paper :)