• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics ATP; 24 hours passed

Whats the overall grade you guys are expecting in Physics?

• Distinction

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • A*

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • A

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • B

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Less than B

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I wrote South Too...
But Ma friends were telling the compass usually points towards North always?
Is that true?

Reaction score
how did u connect the cicuit n i didnt draw the thermometer INSIDE THE STIRRER. i just immersed 3/4th inside the water a bit to the side. n about the clamp thing, i wrote that to hold the thermometer above the lower surface of the beaker so that the temperature of the water is measured.n how much marks for finding the value of"g" in question no.2

Reaction score
You can't draw thermometer in stirrer as it is constant moving and affected by external conditions due to movement.

Reaction score
i think that the A* IS GONNA B A BIT HARD 2 GET. EVEN IF THE PAPERZ WERE EASY, MOST OF US MADE VERY STupid mistakes b/c many statements were ambiguous and tricky

Reaction score
how did u connect the cicuit n i didnt draw the thermometer INSIDE THE STIRRER. i just immersed 3/4th inside the water a bit to the side. n about the clamp thing, i wrote that to hold the thermometer above the lower surface of the beaker so that the temperature of the water is measured.n how much marks for finding the value of"g" in question no.2
u were not supposed to draw thermometer inside the stirrer 2nd for clamp thing clamp provided easiness in taking reading while doing experiment and for g 1mark for working and 1 mark for 3 sig.figure