• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics ATP; 24 hours passed

Whats the overall grade you guys are expecting in Physics?

• Distinction

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • A*

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • A

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • B

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Less than B

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
As the answer was something like 10.0412 and many people I know disconsidered the 0 after the decimal but the answer was 10.0.

Reaction score
u were not supposed to draw thermometer inside the stirrer 2nd for clamp thing clamp provided easiness in taking reading while doing experiment and for g 1mark for working and 1 mark for 3 sig.figure
A clamp isn't for used for taking readings easily. It is used to prevent the thermometer from coming in contact with the walls of the beaker, since we need to measure the temperature of the water not the beaker.

Reaction score
A clamp is used to hold an object (in this case, a thermometer) stationary so it does not come in contact with objects such as the beaker or stirrer which may affect the reading.

Simple. Anything else written, I'm not sure but this is a a old cie past paper ms answer.

Reaction score
A clamp is used to hold an object (in this case, a thermometer) stationary so it does not come in contact with objects such as the beaker or stirrer which may affect the reading.

Simple. Anything else written, I'm not sure but this is a a old cie past paper ms answer.
I just said that....

Reaction score
Too bad your so confused you couldn't even think of one and randomly picked digits for a name... Pffft

Reaction score
Too bad your so confused you couldn't even think of one and randomly picked digits for a name... Pffft
First of all, it's not a random number. Second even a random number is much better a username than misspelling douchebag.

Reaction score
that current one in which we had to tick that was 3rd last nd last one ryt?

Reaction score
the first question in which we had to write improvement made. i wrote use two students one counting oscillations and the other measuring time. is it correct?

Reaction score
if bulbs wr faulty thn how was current passing. as the one in series was dimly lighted it means some current was passing

Despite being faulty bulbs, current could still pass through a bulb.

We did a practical but I'm willing to accept it is wrong.

Reaction score
Despite being faulty bulbs, current could still pass through a bulb.

We did a practical but I'm willing to accept it is wrong.
if the bulb is faulty, it means it has a fault, it maybe that the wire or any connection has been broken in the bulb or any part so how could current pass through it ??????