• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PHYSICS ATP HELP!!!

Reaction score
yaar maine paper me cutting bht ki hai.. :S
mujhe kuch samajh nai ata tha to me galat word per box bna ker usko cross ker deta tha!!
do u fink k is me mere marks kattain gay??
aur ager han to fir plz temme a way so dat i can avoid dis cutting fing and do sumfin else which is much more acceptable!!

P.S its not important dat the angles are same for everyone..it actually depends on the point b.w normal and incident ray..so it wud actually depend on
from where exactly u drew ur normal line and measure the accurate angle from there..!! :)

Reaction score
if u had made a mess on the paper den i thnk marx wud be cut....
to avoid dis first do it wid pencil nd wem ur r confirm, ink it!

da last thing u sad ws wrong we will be penalised 4 angles, usually in marx schemes a range is given nd if ur answer is withen da range u r correct.... otherwise not.
nd normal is always madefeom the cnter of the circle

Reaction score
haanw to jafar bhai me bhi wohi keh rha hun..k its nt important k sab k answers same hon..cuz dere can be different angles b.w normal and incident ray depending on where u drew ur normal..dats why dey have given a range of values in the marking scheme..!!
anyways,
i hope jo bhi hai sab ka 'A' ajaye cuz the papers was really easy!!
best of luck to all the extremists!! lol ;)

Reaction score
tangent was to be drawn and yes it depends on normal from where it is drawn
and for such questions where we have to tick first tick them with pencil when sure use a pen then
2 and 4 were to be ticked my teacher who is a member of british council and physics professor told me
for accuracy 2 ppl r used and more readings

Reaction score
mostly people got angles from 30 to 39 and in range of 30s so possibly 30 to 39 might be the range bcz they have to consider each and every aspect

Reaction score
I also agree it cant be more than 40' to avoid total internal reflection when leaving the plastic block.

Reaction score
cambridge wants to give marks not to deduct so likely anyone who wrote from 30 to 39 will get marks
I HAVE STUDIED IN CAMBRIDGE MYSELF AND I KNW THE WAY THEY CHECK PAPERS GIVING MARKS