• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PHYSICS ATP HELP!!!

Reaction score
hey guys..the questions with the two boxes to be checked..i checked a box which said...'use thicker oil' and 'two students should measure the reading'..
is it correct??
plzzz tell me!!!

Reaction score
Madiha786 said:
"To use thicker oil" is the wrong option, whereas da second one is correct!!

Yeah. I ticked the first and second one. The first one is obviously right but my friends are saying that the second one was wrong? Are you really confirmed about it, eh? :S

Reaction score
to use thicker oil is rong.....
first 2 boxes were to be checked

Reaction score
two students and the other was to take the temp. measurement quickly after heatin

Reaction score
I also ticked 2nd and last box i.e two students and take reading quickly thing.
Are u guys sure this is right???
From whom have u guys confirmed it???

Reaction score
i think there were more than 2 answers of this questions cuz

usin sensitve thermometer is right cuz it gives more accurate reading,
2 peoplle take da readin so ther will be less error
using thicker oil cuz den its temp will change mor slowly will change more slowly
taking the readin quickly as oil changes temperature fastly so there will be less error...

all of these seemcorrect 2 me :S

Reaction score
i m not really sure whether 2 or more ans can b correct frm the options..... :shock:

Reaction score
I ticked the last two. The one about pouring it quickly after heating and taking a larger range of readings.....

Reaction score
yes there were more than 2 answers to the Q but we have to tick the best from them and they were the first and the second option.! =)

Reaction score
i think there can be more then 2 options cos ive seen the mrk schemz of past physicz atp pprs.

Reaction score
guyz da ans fr bxes waz the second and 4th one...ths q aso came in 2007 but ths tyme the q chnged but da ans remained da same