• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PHYSICS ATP TIPS, EXPERIMENTS AND FEQs

Reaction score
Hi,
Was just wondering... In the paper 6 exam, when you're asked to draw a graph... I always draw the entire graph with a sharp pencil... But when doing biology and chemistry paper 6, i realised that with a pencil, when DRAWING THE X AND Y AXIS, the pencil is a bit hard to see... Do u guys think that we are allowed to use a black pen for the axis and then to plot the data and the line of best fit, we can use a sharpened pencil?
What do u think? Thanks! :)

use HB pencil. i use HB with EXTRA DARK. it is little more expensive but even with sharpest tip it is visible.
although it must be sharp as there is a mark for it.

Reaction score
They're easy. :p
I was referring to the fact that this is an alternative to PRACTICAL and such bizarre experiments are conducted. :confused:

Some sir has included Radio activity , CRO , Reed switch in Guess paper :p. Paper doesnt have any of those question

I think the imp chaps r electricity, Dynamic, Speed-velocity graph, Pressure,friction,force

Reaction score
Some sir has included Radio activity , CRO , Reed switch in Guess paper :p. Paper doesnt have any of those question

I think the imp chaps r electricity, Dynamic, Speed-velocity graph, Pressure,friction,force
I am hoping for cooling experiments, ray diagrams, electricity.
That Sir... :p

Reaction score

that might be correct man. CRO has come in papers many times and i remember two radioactivity experiments also. to show that the radioactivity is a random process. not sure about reed switch.

Reaction score
GUYS HOW THE PAPER WENT(just talking how it went no discussion on question inteded)