• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics ATP

Reaction score
Um, guys, I need help with physics atp, the exams are like a week away, and I'm just started to prepare for the ATPs. Well, what specific chapters should I prepare for the physics ATP or should I just revise all of them?
Need all the help I can get, people :confused:

Reaction score
I just bought my Physix ATP yesterday :D Try preparing from the ATP pprz, n revise those topics of which u cant solve the ques. Btw ATP weight-age is low, marks r usually gained in theory n MCQ's, but that doesn't mean u dont prepare for the ATP at all ;)

Reaction score
I just bought my Physix ATP yesterday :D Try preparing from the ATP pprz, n revise those topics of which u cant solve the ques. Btw ATP weight-age is low, marks r usually gained in theory n MCQ's, but that doesn't mean u dont prepare for the ATP at all ;)
Yeah, I know that, but it doesn't exactly stop you from worrying about the ATPs. *Sigh* Past papers... here I come :X3:

Reaction score
Physics Atp is the easiest..Just Study your whole book and do as much as past papers till u drop down in exhaustion..
That is the best advice ever! LOL, though, I think if I hadn't gotten those notes from earlier, that's probably what I would have done :/

Reaction score
Better get full marks in this exam cuz it will defo boost up your final grade :)

Reaction score
Yeah, I know that, but it doesn't exactly stop you from worrying about the ATPs. *Sigh* Past papers... here I come :X3:
No need to worry ... its of no good ... Just try to stay calm and study hard ! :)