• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology HL

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm in possession of Physics, Chemistry and Biology HL November 2011 past papers. Anyone who e-mails me to [email protected] with Math SL or Economics SL November 2011 past papers will receive these in exchange.

Lots of love and God bless you all

Reaction score
bro i emailed you with chemistry HL 2011 nov. and i need physics(HL AND SL) 2011 nov with markschemes and chemistry sl 2011 nov with markschemes. so please email that to me on [email protected]
so please email me the papers.

Reaction score
bro i emailed you with chemistry HL 2011 nov. and i need physics(HL AND SL) 2011 nov with markschemes and chemistry sl 2011 nov with markschemes. so please email that to me on [email protected]
so please email me the papers.
I am sorry, but I did not receive anything, I also checked my spam list. In the end I bought the papers when nobody wanted to share them.

Reaction score
ohh come bro i had the papers and was willing it to share.
can you still send m physics HL and SL 2011 NOV 2011 with marschmes
and Chemistry 2011 nov SL with markschmes.

i have question banks for many subjects i can give you that for a trade

my email is [email protected]

Reaction score
ohh come bro i had the papers and was willing it to share.
can you still send m physics HL and SL 2011 NOV 2011 with marschmes
and Chemistry 2011 nov SL with markschmes.

i have question banks for many subjects i can give you that for a trade

I guess you really need them. I will send them, even though I did not get anything from you.

Reaction score
I appreciate your offer, but I need Econ SL and Math SL November 2011.

P.S. I sent you Physics and Chemistry.

Reaction score
hey big boss..i already emailed you economics SL and mathematics SL for november 2011..can you send me chemistry HL nov 2011 pls?? i need it..urgent

Reaction score
yo bro can you email these paper to me i will email u chemistry hl nov 2011. i have it. i need MAths SL nov 2011 with markschemes.​
and chemistry sl 2011 nov with markschemes.

Reaction score
Monty, did you get the paper, I sent them like 5 times!
Also @jejeje. Did you get my mail?

Reaction score
@bigboss
I'm in desperate need of Physics SL
Is there anything that I can still trade you for with?

Reaction score
Hey all, I was wondering whether you guys can send me the Biology HL paper (November 2011) should be TZ0 right?

Please email to [email protected] (if you can't see, it is lukas + yas + the number 1)

If you want mutual exchange for a paper, email me, and I will see my stock if I have the paper you want.

Thanks.