• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
View attachment 11706 WHY THE ANSWER IS D !!! CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN ME PLZ !!!
Two hetrogyzygous with recessive r and dominant R characteristics r crossed: Rr x Rr
Offspring's genotype will be RR, Rr, Rr, rr (try it with a punit square)
Now the question is What is the probability that one of the offspring produced will show recessive characteristic as homozygous (rr). Through the punit square we know that this is possible (Infact 100% possible) so the probability is 1 (full possibility)
hope u get it now :)

Reaction score
thats_me
Why the answer to this isnt B?
hi,
i will explain it, even more just in case :p
every reaction needs an activation energy and so we have to burn the magnesium first in order to start the reaction, however when the reaction starts it will then release energy (exothermic) also note that the energy released is more than the energy given at the start and so it is exothermic.

Reaction score
Two hetrogyzygous with recessive r and dominant R characteristics r crossed: Rr x Rr
Offspring's genotype will be RR, Rr, Rr, rr (try it with a punit square)
Now the question is What is the probability that one of the offspring produced will show recessive characteristic as homozygous (rr). Through the punit square we know that this is possible (Infact 100% possible) so the probability is 1 (full possibility)
hope u get it now :)
i got the cross too!!! ok so you mean the question is that after the cross one should show homozygous characteristic and we are getting one !! that is why the probabililty is 100% :):) thanx so nice of you :)

Reaction score
can someone tell me what a lag phase, log phase, and the other phases are that occur in a graph that shows the growth of a population