• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hi...sry but I deleted my post coz diamond sky posted b4 me alrdy..

And yeah I did make a mistake lol...I meant "It loses an electron to become a Br atom again.

Reaction score
can someone also help explain this biology question, 2.(c)i and (c)ii

Attachments

• 0610_s12_qp_62.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 6
Reaction score
Reaction score
damn man! really appreciate your work. TANKS A LOT!(y)
btw i wanted to ask that are we provided with periodic table in paper 12,32 and 62 of igcse chem? and are we also allowed to take calculators with us it all three papers? all calculators are allowed or specific models?
Periodic tables are given...calculators are allowed too.

Reaction score
b) i) because the sewage fungus take in the oxygen for respiration :)
ii)because the fungus starts to decrease & because the aglae are water plants so they give out CO2 during photosynthesis :)
c)i)because sewage contains toxic materials and the suspended materials can float on water so they block the light from the algae so they can'y photosynthesis so their level drops :)
ii)maybe because of overcrowding , less nitrates and maybe because there are fish that feeds on the algae as there is enough oxygen and less suspended solid (toxins)
d) it will kill the algae and the fish ( aquatic organisms )
hope that helps :)
Thanks a lot...!!!

Reaction score