• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me how to exactly define digital and analogue, in electronics..???

Reaction score
In analog technology, a wave is recorded or used in its original form. And in digital technology, the analog wave is sampled at some interval, and then turned into numbers that are stored in the digital device....

Reaction score
in ppr 3 all structural formulas r asked.........u neeed to all functional groups,all links,combustion of a named hydrcarbon.differenciation between addition and condensation polymerisation.drawing monomers and polymers.hope this is helpful........:)
How do you define addition polym...? And condersation polymerisation? Please reply soon

Reaction score
How do you define addition polym...? And condersation polymerisation? Please reply soon
In Addition Polymerization: 1. Double bonds are broken 2. Only one monomer is used 3. No molecules are eliminated eg: Starch>Natural polymer>monomer-glucose Poly(ethene)>Artificial polymer<monomer-ethene
In Condensation Polymerization: 1.No double bonds are broken 2.simple molecules like water or acid are eliminated 3. two or more different monomers are used eg: Protein>Natural polymer>monomers-amino acids Nylon<Artificial polymer< monomers- diamine and dicarboxylic acid.

Like my post if you think I helped you. ;)

Reaction score
In Addition Polymerization: 1. Double bonds are broken 2. Only one monomer is used 3. No molecules are eliminated eg: Starch>Natural polymer>monomer-glucose Poly(ethene)>Artificial polymer<monomer-ethene
In Condensation Polymerization: 1.No double bonds are broken 2.simple molecules like water or acid are eliminated 3. two or more different monomers are used eg: Protein>Natural polymer>monomers-amino acids Nylon<Artificial polymer< monomers- diamine and dicarboxylic acid.

I agree with ur ans. but in mark scheme no examples r given fr explainning these terms...

Reaction score

thanks a lot

Reaction score
In analog technology, a wave is recorded or used in its original form. And in digital technology, the analog wave is sampled at some interval, and then turned into numbers that are stored in the digital device....
That's an explanation... Can you please define the two terms, in proper language..??