• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
no!!!! i ssly have a doubt in that one....!!! dint want to type the whole thing... i swear!!!:(:notworthy:
Ohh.. Okay.. Sorry.. Bt I can solve that doubt of yours... When the muscle is relaxed, it uses up 30% oxygen by lowering 90% to 60%... Bt when there's muscle contraction.. more energy is needed so more oxygen will be used up by the muscle... The only option less than 60 is 40... So it has gotta b A... :)

Reaction score
Ohh.. Okay.. Sorry.. Bt I can solve that doubt of yours... When the muscle is relaxed, it uses up 30% oxygen by lowering 90% to 60%... Bt when there's muscle contraction.. more energy is needed so more oxygen will be used up by the muscle... The only option less than 60 is 40... So it has gotta b A... :)
Yup , you are correct :)

Reaction score
its okay... and thanks!!!

Reaction score
I have done this paper before , you know ... for practicing my paper 1 biology for mocks