• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
For which paper do we learn the tests for ions?

And in what ways does change in concentration affect an equilibrium? :$

Reaction score
a transistor works only when its 3 terminals are connected in a circuit with the emitter arrow in the direction of conventional current.......it can be used as a switch by controlling the voltage across its base either by suplying a new battery or using a potential divider arrangement....and Tim i think u have a misconception on 9 its p6 and u don't need to know about transistors in p6........anyways good luck and i hope i wuz helpful...:D
Thank you.

Are u writing your exams this month too?

Reaction score
some one plz tell me what should i take with me for Bio paper 6 apart from pen, pencil and geometry box?

Reaction score
Reaction score
q11 c draw the same waveform but wid half the amplitude cuz the voltage is divided in half across both the two resistors
q11 d(ii) both will be off on the top but will be on in the bottom
Thanx alot, But why Both off at top and on in Bottom? Thanx Again

Reaction score
plz help me wid dis.....wen conc. of alkali increases wat happens to the volume of acid needed to neutralise it?
reply asap!!

Reaction score
plz help me wid dis.....wen conc. of alkali increases wat happens to the volume of acid needed to neutralise it?
reply asap!!
Acid volume Increases. Because as base is concentrated there are more particles so there is more volume needed to neutralize it!