• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Here are also some useful notes and tips to help you with your Chemistry exam :)

Attachments

• THE-MOLE-CONCEPT.pdf
    387.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Reaction Conditions For IGCSE Chemistry (Helpful).docx
    12.1 KB · Views: 12
  • EXAMINER TIPS For IGCSE Chemistry 0620.pdf
    97.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Chemistry_Notes_v16_Extra.11.pdf
    844.2 KB · Views: 12
Reaction score
Paper 31 was a bit hard in one part of a question what we had to write asking the name of arteries and veins of kidneys ? For kidney I wrote renal arteries and renal veins :p

Reaction score
Lol :D:oops:..

perhaps then it's because there is like a really low concentration of hydrogen ions H+ and hydroxide ions (OH–) within the electrolyte you know like from the self-ionisation of water itself, and like these were like just ignored in here or smthin it's like an exception..
Simply we can see it is upto discharge power ! Hydrogen could discharge easily!

Reaction score
What about the locations or organs I don't remember properly! Where progesterone is produced

Lol I lost two marks on this one for NOTHING :c

I totally forgot everything I HAD ONCE STUDIED HARD FOR in this question I swear:D
And then after the exam it was LIKE BOOM I remembered them -___- surprise surprise memory is back !

It's Corpus Luteum and Placenta :cry::cry::cry:

Reaction score
I wrote placenta and ovaries

I totally forgot everything I HAD ONCE STUDIED HARD FOR in this question I swear:D
And then after the exam it was LIKE BOOM I remembered them -___- surprise surprise memory is back !

e

Reaction score

And the answer of first Mcq was "B" nutrition ? First I was going to circle respiration but then I did nutrition is it correct??