• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
look at the image the heart is there 2 so viens and arteries are part of the same oran system ( talking about the circulatory system all ) .... if u didn't got it ask again :)
well i didn't get it yet
so veins and arteries are tissues but together they are an organ ? or what

Reaction score
i have a doubt in bio may 2011 Q 11
how come it is D i thoght it is B because the pollen tube is coming from the anther and
Q 19 i know anopheles is a ninsect because it has wings but which is the other insect

Reaction score
why??? i do that everytime what is the problem with that? u have to learn from ur mistakes otherwise there will be no use in doing the papers :/
i mean in the exam .... cause the main aim from p1 is to confuse u so when u revise it again if any doubt happened all the information u have will disappear and u will find urself changing all ur answers

Reaction score
well i didn't get it yet
so veins and arteries are tissues but together they are an organ ? or what
No they are not organs..they are tissues but in this diagram they are connecting different organs who are part of the same organ system.

Reaction score
yea Q.22 is quite tricky the answer is A because if u know from the analysis table if u add silver nitrate to chloride ions u get a white precipitate silver chloride :D
Q.26 it is C actually D is wrong :D the ms is wrong
for J04 Q.19 it is A because aluminium and zinc give the same result with sodium hydroxide ( a soluble white ppt) so u cant seperate them but Ammonia for aluminium it forms an insoluble white ppt and zinc is a soluble ppt and so u can seperate them :D
for Nov 07 carbon is oxidised to carbon dioxide which escapes causing a decrease in mass, while copper when oxidised will form copper oxide which is a solid that settles causing an increase in mass :)
for Nov 09 i dont know which variant u didnt say i assumed it is variant 1, it is A because the Q says which can be correct and if u started with an element in group 0, then the other element will be in the same group and it will be unreactive and so the answer is A :)
- well AGCL is white,they consider it not coloured..Whenever asked for a coloured compound,choose the transition metal one.
-Highly reactive metals don't occur as oxides they occur as chlorides..
-It cleraly states differntiate,..If you used NaOH,then you'll get for both white precipitate and both ppt dissolve in excess.While using ammonia solution,NH4OH,one will dissolve in excess the other won;t
-Since carbon reacts with oxygen to form carbon dioxide which is a gas and so will pass out of the tube and mass decreases..Copper forms a solid oxide which is CuO.
-

THANK U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH 4 UR EFFORTS :) :D