• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hi! Please help me with Physics paper 3. Question number 2 (b) October november 2007
I don't get it? :S :(

Reaction score
Please can u tell me all about Fleming right and left hand rule , and right grip rule ?
Fleming's Left Hand Rule the direction of the force, for electric motors (Dc)
Fleming's Right Hand Rule the current by the force,for electric generators (AC)
Right Grip Rule- Direction of the Magnetic field when Direction of current is given,for current carrying conductors
Thank God Fleming stooped making rules or there would be a left foot rule or a right foot rule ;) well right grip was not by Fleming no wonder it is easier to use

Reaction score
Fleming's Left Hand Rule the direction of the force, for electric motors (Dc)
Fleming's Right Hand Rule the current by the force,for electric generators (AC)
Right Grip Rule- Direction of the Magnetic field when Direction of current is given,for current carrying conductors
Thank God Fleming stooped making rules or there would be a left foot rule or a right foot rule ;) well right grip was not by Fleming no wonder it is easier to use
Thanks very much , but could u tell me please the thumb and the first and second finger usage . I am really confuse :(

Reaction score
could u help me out wid the whole menstrual cycle including the hormones LH and FSH this part just dosent get into my mind