• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
but for question 1, d answer is A... even 1 thought the answer was C
The answer for question 2 is also A...so u r correct there!
All the answers for question 7 r correct.. but i wanted to ask for part 7(c), that why r the no. of moles same for Fe ions and the hydrated salt? Is it always same? How do v know when it is same?
anyways thnks for ur help!!
haha weird o.o
Well anyway, the equation in question 7 is ionic, so compounds were crossed out and stuff, cuz that's how we make an ionic equation, right?
Before crossing, the whole salt was there, but then parts were crossed out leaving Fe ions. No. of moles are the same because mole ratios are unchanged.
You're welcome and good luck :D

Reaction score
hay I got a ques,I have phy ppr 1 on 5th june,until then I dont have any exam,so should I just go through past pprs,1 or 2 per day, or study also from the book?

Reaction score
hay I got a ques,I have phy ppr 1 on 5th june,until then I dont have any exam,so should I just go through past pprs,1 or 2 per day, or study also from the book?

do past papers know where your weakness is and then study that specific topic!

Reaction score
hi xtreme papers there is papers but it is not opening at all.all the things is opening.even community is working.but i dont know why papers is not working at all.
i donot know why

Reaction score
hi xtreme papers there is papers but it is not opening at all.all the things is opening.even community is working.but i dont know why papers is not working at all.
i donot know why

try freeexampapers.com this site goes crazy some times >.< in the middle of boards >.<

Reaction score
is the answer B!???...i got it by first finding the weight of the six removed discs...3 - 1.2 and then divided it by 6...which is 0.3..

somebody helped me anyways thanks yeah the answer was B you can't be wrong