• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
A ray moves away from the normal when entering an optically rarer medium from a denser one, right? So why does it move towards the normal when going from deep to shallow water? eureka!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tips for paper 6 physics !!!! i have done past papers but still could u give me some helpful tips and notes !!!
Use logical explanation, know apparatus, and ways of improving experiments. There are a few experiments you must know, among them are determining the image formed by a lens, period of oscillation, ray diagrams for light and finding position of equilibrium.

Reaction score
Please help me out here, I am attaching 2 photos here please find them.
Here is my question, first pic says that if Current increases the Resistance increases because Current increases the temperature and it in turn increases the Resistance
but in the second picture it says that if the Current increases the Resistance always decreases ... this got me really confused! please someone help me out

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 8