• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Whats dependant variable, independant variable, controlled variable......? any other variables so pls tellllllllll.......

Reaction score
Whats dependant variable, independant variable, controlled variable......? any other variables so pls tellllllllll.......
Dependant variables are the variables we are testing and that are not changing in intervals (well it can but sometimes)
Independant variables are the variables that are not effected. For example, time. Time is usually measured in intervals
Controlled variable is the one which we are keeping constant. For example, while measuring resistance in a wire, we keep the temp. constant

View attachment 41316

what variable are found in this......?? how is temp indep var. ?
We are increasing the temp in intervals

Reaction score
Dependant variables are the variables we are testing and that are not changing in intervals (well it can but sometimes)
Independant variables are the variables that are not effected. For example, time. Time is usually measured in intervals
Controlled variable is the one which we are keeping constant. For example, while measuring resistance in a wire, we keep the temp. constant

We are increasing the temp in intervals
so in the above experiment temp is independant var. ? bcoz its in ms........

Reaction score
I have a problem October November 2007 p6 question no. 1 c)
Please tell me the answer quickly cuz I've got my exams tomorrow(n)

Reaction score
with thissssssssssss
capture-png.41324
capture-png.41324
capture-png.41324
capture-png.41324

You circle any cell that has two chromosomes at the edges for (i). For (ii) it is mitosis as this is not a process involved in the creation of gametes(in that case it would be meiosis). :D