• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Guys who did varient 1? can you start a conversation with me? Cause I don't know how to. I have something to discuss but it can get me banned here so not sure :/

Reaction score
Ok I'll just post it. In the first part of question about Power I made a mistake. I multiplied by 60 instead of dividing but my working and formula were correct and in the second part of the question, my formula and working were correct but I used a wrong answer from the first part :/ So will they use error carried forward so I will get maximum mark in the second part? or they will just give me zero?

Reaction score
Ok I'll just post it. In the first part of question about Power I made a mistake. I multiplied by 60 instead of dividing but my working and formula were correct and in the second part of the question, my formula and working were correct but I used a wrong answer from the first part :/ So will they use error carried forward so I will get maximum mark in the second part? or they will just give me zero?
Anyone? :(

Reaction score
In chemistry.o_O
A reaction between and metal and water gives with a metal hydroxide or a metal oxide.
How will i know which type of product will it form ?
:unsure:

Reaction score
In chemistry.o_O
A reaction between and metal and water gives with a metal hydroxide or a metal oxide.
How will i know which type of product will it form ?
:unsure:
if it is metal + steam it will give metal oxide
if it is metal + water it will give metal hydroxide