• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
So in my paper, (bio - 61) we had to describe any visible differences between the cross section of an artery and vein
So I mentioned the lumen, the muscular wall and the elastic wall.............. my ques is that are muscular wall and the elastic wall two different things????
Thnx.............

Reaction score
Hey what did you write for that question in which you had to modify the experiment ??
(hope u dont mind me answering the ques) I wrote a wider range of pH values and shorter time intervals............ what abt u?

Reaction score
So in my paper, (bio - 61) we had to describe any visible differences between the cross section of an artery and vein
So I mentioned the lumen, the muscular wall and the elastic wall.............. my ques is that are muscular wall and the elastic wall two different things????
Thnx.............
The answers for that can be the following points:
Thick muscular walls of artery
Narrow lumen as compared to vein
The middle layer in artery is thicker than in vein

By elastic you mean flexible?If yes, then that would (in my opinion) be wrong since you can't SEE it.

Reaction score

By elastic you mean flexible?If yes, then that would (in my opinion) be wrong since you can't SEE it.
Hmm ur points are pretty good
By the elastic, I didnt really elaborate anything, I just wrote Elastic walls (under the feature)............ thick (arteries) and thin (veins)
Thanx though........... (I knew my that point would be wrong :) )

Reaction score
Guyzz little time left have bio paper 3 on 1r may how should I revise everything in short time and also have a fear if I forget something in exam and ya do the last 2 chap are soo important cuz didnt yet study them

Reaction score

Lol I mentioned lumen and wall but left the 3rd block blank !! Btw how did you guyz make that table which was in the end ?? I spent almost 20 min on that !!

Reaction score
Hmm ur points are pretty good
By the elastic, I didnt really elaborate anything, I just wrote Elastic walls (under the feature)............ thick (arteries) and thin (veins)
Thanx though........... (I knew my that point would be wrong :) )
Lol I mentioned lumen and wall but left the 3rd block blank !! Btw how did you guyz make that table which was in the end ?? I spent almost 20 min on that !!
You people are talking about 2015 M/J exam?:eek:
DON NOT DISCUSS THE EXAM until 24 hours. [XPC rules]

Reaction score
Guyzz little time left have bio paper 3 on 1r may how should I revise everything in short time and also have a fear if I forget something in exam and ya do the last 2 chap are soo important cuz didnt yet study them
Hey you can check out this website for revision :)
http://biology-igcse.weebly.com/pdf.html ( its according to 2014 syllabus so check your syllabus and follow that)
There is still time you will do great In Sha Allah don't worry.
What I suggest is that when you revise don't have lets just get this over with mode but take the time to absorb the thing.After you are done revising a few chapters solve papers so you'll see how much clear you are in that topic and then just continue. :)

PS it also depends on when you have your paper if you have it like tomorrow then you should go for the chapter you haven't studied.

Last edited:
Reaction score
do any one have candidate response booklet of following :

ict 0417
physics 0625
chemistry 0620

if so then plz upload it over here or email me at [email protected] plz if anyone hav it plz giv b/c i hav no time

Reaction score
No, I don't think so............ all the syllabus is changing in 2016
But the bio paper wasn't that different................. right?
It was really different !! no graphs no food tests ! They were piece of cakes !!