• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I checked your youtube channel, And Ive observed that even though you do lectures really clearly and thoroughly but still your videos dont have much views.Im mostly on youtube so I know what kind of videos get views ,so just to give advice your videos are perfect but which factor really engenders more views will be a catchy thumbnail.All you need is a thumbnail for all your videos and then I guearanee you you,ll have millions of subsribers in a matter of days.Hopefully this advice was helpful.

thank you for the advice, I will definitely work on the thumbnails, but not really into views right now. i just need to make a ton of videos to complete the O&A level course first. The O'level course is almost complete.

would be wonderful if you would share these lectures on your facebook/whatsapp groups etc.

Best,
Fahad
www.fahadsacademy.com
www.youtube.com/fahadsacademyonline

Reaction score
Pls help me solve this question:cry:
I know its rather hard but just tell me what you think is right please...
A uniform metre rule of weight 0.9N is suspended horizontally by 2 vertical loops of thread A and B placed at 20cm and 30cm from its ends respectively. Find the distances from the centre of the rule at which a 2N weight must be suspended:
i) to make loop A become slack
ii) to make loop B become slack

Distance of loop A from the centre= 30cm
Distance of loop B from the centre= 20cm

i) Distance of 2N weight such that loop A becomes slack:
0.9 x 30 = 2 x d
d= 13.5cm

ii) Distance of 2N weight such that loop B becomes slack:

0.9 x 20= 2 x d
d= 9cm

My physics is absolutely horrendous so I am not certain if i solved this correctly. Any suggestions/ improvements/corrections would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Guys help me out with this phys question in alternative to practical 1)how to find centre of mass of a regular object

Reaction score
thank you for the advice, I will definitely work on the thumbnails, but not really into views right now. i just need to make a ton of videos to complete the O&A level course first. The O'level course is almost complete.

would be wonderful if you would share these lectures on your facebook/whatsapp groups etc.

Best,
Fahad
www.fahadsacademy.com
www.youtube.com/fahadsacademyonline
Happy to help
I'll surely tell my friends about your lectures
Good luck for future!
Best,
Adeen

Reaction score
Guys help me out with this phys question in alternative to practical 1)how to find centre of mass of a regular object
Finding the centre of mass for symmetrical objects
The centre of mass for a symmetrical object can be found easily. The axes of symmetry are marked on the object. The centre of mass is where the axes of symmetry cross.

e889d17427102529dd0f5a7b0397e5dd707e22c4.gif

P.s: Symmetry means Regularity

Reaction score
BTW guys did you know the center of mass of a circular ring is in the air! so it does not necessarily have to be inside the object

Last edited:
Reaction score
Finding the centre of mass for symmetrical objects
The centre of mass for a symmetrical object can be found easily. The axes of symmetry are marked on the object. The centre of mass is where the axes of symmetry cross.

e889d17427102529dd0f5a7b0397e5dd707e22c4.gif

P.s: Symmetry means Regularity
Thanks ....so an object of uniform thickness and density has its mass evenly spread throughout and its centre of mass is its geometrical centre

Reaction score
Guys i need help in physics whats the hardest paper u have ever done it would be better if they are from 2016
and any important tips especially for paper 6 because i am suffering in tht paper
thanks!